Re: new ib seedling
  • Subject: Re: new ib seedling
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 01:27:25 -0000

I like it, Rose. Back in the old days when I discovered there were iris classes aside from TBs, this would have gone on my wish list to acquire. Now, since I've daubed a few years in addition to acquiring new things the upper limits of what I can handle prevent a lot of new purchases. How tall? That's a small bloom you're describing.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA