2012 AIS Photo Contest
  • Subject: 2012 AIS Photo Contest
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 19:06:22 -0700

Hello to everyone,
In case you didn't notice - April 1st was the beginning of the Photo Contest which ends June 30th.
Now take a good look at the rules and catagories as I did some changing to help make it a
little clearer for what should go where.
I do ask that instead of numbers on your photos you title time as you do for the entry form.
Makes it so much easier to match and make sure they go in the correct catagory for the
Best of luck to all,
Janet Smith
2012 Photo Contest