Re: CULT: triclopyr
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: CULT: triclopyr
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:27:25 -0400

Thanks, Janos. Good to know!

I may experiment with some badly overgrown areas with some irises I
don't mind losing. It has become infested with blackberries and privet,
among other things, so will need some major work to get it usable again.

Did you grow the bulbs another year? Just wondering if the effects were
permanent.

> I wouldn't recommend, it is a hormone based weed killer and it is effective when target weeds are actively growing. But i have tested it on tulips and while the foliage wasn't growing the bulbs did and i had distorted bulbs. Same can happen to your irises.
>
> Janos, Hungary

Linda Mann