2011 Introductions Needed
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: 2011 Introductions Needed
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 13:53:19 -0700

Hello,

As I am looking at what I have received so far for 2011 Introduction Digital Program that I create,
my notice to you all must have ended up in the SPAM file.  Or did I have a Senior Moment- again!  Smile!

BECAUSE, I do not have nearly enough.  Kindly send me your high resolution photos please with their names.  If you have too many send me a CD of them.  Or if you are going to the convention being it along and hand it to me.

I ask for high resolution if I can get it because I never know who will be asking for a photo and if it is to go to print they must be large.

If you have questions ask away!

Thank you,

Janet Smith
P O Box 1585