Re: REB: Ahwahnee Princess X Ruth Black
  • Subject: Re: REB: Ahwahnee Princess X Ruth Black
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:02:30 -0400

Mary, that's pretty nice!  The form is sweet -- goes well with the color, which is nice and clear, too.

Thanks for sharing!

On Apr 11, 2012, at 9:36 AM, <MryL1@msn.com> wrote:

First of the new ones to open is this IB, planted last year.  Can't recall
why, but it's the only AP seedling I have so far.
Spent primary this spring, blooming on increase with only one branch on
what's hopefully a hurry-up effort.  Just the faintest tinge of blue in the
beard.  This is what I call a 'dead body' pink, it has so little color.
Frost last night got everything open.  March was like May. Now April is
apparently going to be March.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5 - sometimes

<AhwPrXRuthB RE.jpg>