RE: Seedling blooming today
  • Subject: RE: Seedling blooming today
  • From: "Modra" <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:27:37 +0930

Hi Michael,

Interesting pattern, can see the carotene pattern showing through underneath., Does it have better branching than All Smiles? I used All Smiles a lot as a pollen parent but not as a pod parent.

Iâve just put all my seeds into soak ready for chilling and planting. While I was writing them up, I could see so clearly your wonderful gardens and seedlings. So looking forward to seeing what I get, as my hybridizing was on hold for several years.

Colleen Modra

PO Box 131

Mt Pleasant SA 5235