Re: MISC: Picture Request
  • Subject: Re: MISC: Picture Request
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 03:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Janet!!!
Our bloom season here in Maryland has been strange (and mostly early) because of all the unusual hot weather we had back in March. So maybe I'll get to see and smell a bunch of irises here while I'm imagining you guys out in the fields of the convention gardens. Have a safe and wonder-filled trip!!!

Hello Tom,

I shall look for it and take various angle photos for you and note the height.

Janet Smith