Re: Re: MISC: Picture Request
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: MISC: Picture Request
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:23:29 -0700 (PDT)

This volunteer seedling had nicely purple-stained foliage bases (PBF) so I left it to see what it might look like in bloom. I wasn't expecting it to be a near perfect throwback to 'Kupari'. The flower picture was a little fuzzy so I just pasted a small copy of it onto the foliage base picture. Even the scent is a near perfect match for 'Kupari' - sweet but unlike other pallida's in that it isn't "grapey".

image/pjpeg