Re: Re: Re: MISC: Picture Request
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: MISC: Picture Request
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 15:54:33 -0400 (EDT)

That is a pretty color-all the PBF I have seen resemble the old fashioned lavender iris-at least the ones i have do.

In a message dated 4/14/2012 10:03:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time, tesilvers@yahoo.com writes:

Hi Janet,
You'll have to use your imagination, but here's one particularly sweet one that's blooming right now. It's from the sweetly-scented, glaciata-white pallida, 'Kupari' crossed with the plicata MTB, 'Rosemary's Dream'. I call it "PBF-plicata" and have used it and a nearly indentical sibling in a lot in crosses. I'll probably always keep this one just for the smell. I'll post two of it's sweetly scented offspring next.
I hope your flowers figure out what to do soon so you can enjoy them too.
Best wishes, Tom

Janet wrote:
Weather here has been as strange. We did not get the rain we need, snow we need in the high country. Warm weather mostly. Today, rain, possible hail, possible snow (live at 3000 feet) My poor flowers do not know what to do. So take an extra whiff for me!

Happy Gardening,

Janet