Re: Re: Re: MISC: Picture Request
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: MISC: Picture Request
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 02:56:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Janet,
Sure do! [have an extra one that is]
And coincidentally I was just planning on digging and resetting the patch when it finishes blooming, so if you e-mail me off-forum to let me know where to send it, a piece will be coming your way.
Best wishes, Tom

Janet wrote:
What a cutie! Got an extra one? I happen to be one of those people who think the historic irises have a place in the garden. I don't need fancy, fluffy, huge flowers to make
me happy. I like this one.

Thanks for sharing, yesteday, rain (3 inches), hail, snow, gads! My SDBs are think'n - watch they will open while I am at the convention and close just as I get home - giggle!

Happy Gardening,

Janet
P.S. To everyone going to the convention, may you have a safe trip and enjoy the
convention - see ya there!