Re: Photos Robert Sutton
  • Subject: Re: Photos Robert Sutton
  • From: iris <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 08:09:07 -0700

Hi, I am going to throw in my two cents worth....if you are on dial up like we are in the country, you can buy broadband..like Sprint, that is what we have and it turns your computer into a wireless high speed internet. It makes a world of differeance and our children could be doing their school work on their laptops while I was on the home computer. It is worth a try.....

Bonnie in hot Ca.