Re: Photos Robert Sutton
  • Subject: Re: Photos Robert Sutton
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:27:15 -0400 (EDT)

It depends on how far you are from a relay station. If more then a
certain distance the phone lines won't support it. Thus any phone
service just can't provide it. As is the case for me. Also if there is
no cable, as is the case here, then that is also not an option. It
drove me crazy trying to get high speed, all these options were
explored exhaustively. It was only when a new tower went up to service
those people in the Radio shadow, that I was able to get high speed..

And don't forget those who just can't afford it, as on limited income,
ie: trying to make money selling irises.

BEST CASE scenario is to abide by list rules and re-size the photos.
It is easy to do. Better and easier then trying to change the world.
And good etiquette.

Also solves other problems like photo piracy and archive storage space.

Chuck Chapman