Re: Photos Robert Sutton
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Photos Robert Sutton
  • From: "Pat" <Pat.Creighton@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:51:52 -0700

I totally agree Connie, while the downloading isn't a problem I personally have on this computer,  I do understand that there is a general economical crunch out there and can't imagine someone wasting money on a new computer these days if it means less purchasing power where acquiring beautiful irises is concerned.   I have noticed there are a lot of people in this world who still can't afford or use ANY computer at all, so all of us are lucky to be conversing on this list.

Like you, I don't want to read such a lack of social skills first thing in the morning so I have blocked the person sending the comment. (-;

Pat
Facebook group assessing pet foods:
http://tinyurl.com/3jqbd4a