RE: intro help
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: intro help
  • From: "Modra" <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 09:16:08 +0930

Hi Michael

You could always resort the one of Barry Blyth catalogue phrases âbranching a bit tightâ J

But seriously does it rebloom? I like the form width, form and colour, but I hate tight branching. Iâd be inclined to see what sort of breeder it is and if you can improve the branching but keep the other good features.

Colleen Modra

PO Box 131

Mt Pleasant SA 5235

Australia