RE: intro help
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: intro help
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:55:33 -0400 (EDT)

I had been thinking the same thing.

Chuck Chapman

-----Original Message-----
From: Modra <lecol@adsl.on.net>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Apr 20, 2012 7:46 pm
Subject: RE: [iris-photos] intro help

Hi MichaelÂYou could always resort the one of Barry Blyth catalogue
phrases âbranching a bit tightâ JBut seriously does it rebloom? I like
the form width, form and colour, but I hate tight branching. Iâd be
inclined to see what sort of breeder it is and if you can improve the
branching but keep the other good features.ÂColleen ModraPO Box 131Mt
Pleasant SA 5235Australia