Re: intro help
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Mike,

I like it!  I have personally witnessed some conversation regarding a few growers that detest wide candelabra branching.  For garden effect, tight branching might be an asset, especially if the variety has enough vigorous increase to compensate for the branching.

What do you mean by inconsistent, though?  Does it branch inconsistently high, and sometimes moderate?  Or does it forget to send the branch out at all?

Wish I could see it in person!  If we would have been able to make it to convention this year, Autumn and I would have traveled up to see you all afterwards....

Someday!

Adam~