Re: Re: NOID Louisiana foliage?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Ah-ha!

Do you think the "Siberian" -- which is probably your LA -- is going to manage a bloom as well?  That would be fun and rewarding!

Good job with the keen eye. :-)  Didn't get your photo on the mailing list, here, though.  There's probably a bunch of people who didn't get to see your photo.

Since you're a list member e-mail it to here... iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

:-)

Adam~