HIPS donation
  • Subject: HIPS donation
  • From: iris <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:49:18 -0700

Hi Janet,

Please give me contact information for the person that I should talk to about making a donation of iris to HIPS. I need to know how I go about it and if they want what I have. I have pictures of the iris that I have to donate. They are still in the ground.

Right off the top of my head I know that I have Rosy Wings, Spinning Wheel, Aztec Affluence and one that just slipped my mind. I do have more.

Thank- you Janet

Bonnie from Ca. where it is really raining right now.

For those of you that went to the convention in Ontario, California.
Would you kindly share your photos with AIS Digital Programs and Slides.
Don't create thumbnails please, the high resolution is what I need.
I have an idea for a program and need many photos from the convention.
If you would put them on a CD and mail them to me that would be great,
a note of permission to use them would be nice.  As always you will
always maintain the copyrights to your photographs.
Thank you,
Janet Smith
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614
P.S. Yes, I was at the convention, yes I brought my new camera, yeap - it died!
First Day of garden tours- you can fill in here what I thought about that---giggle!

No virus found in this message.