Yellow iris
  • Subject: Yellow iris
  • From: "B.J. Vera" <bj@rapidan.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 08:37:15 -0400

I'm having trouble emailing pictures so I'm not sure how it came across to you. I just sent out a picture of a yellow iris. I took it last year and I can't give you a whole lot of detail except it just seemed so big and beautiful. I know there are a ka-zillion yellow irises out there, so give it your best shot!

Thank you in advance,

B.J. in VA