Re: Rim Of Fire blooming
  • Subject: Re: Rim Of Fire blooming
  • From: iris <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:58:37 -0700

Hi Mike, just home for a quick break. We are almost at peak too. For some reason I thought that your garden was way ahead of ours. We are north of Sacramento about 22 miles. Everything thing about that iris is beautiful! Perfect name too. I think that just got added to my have to have it list. Are you sold out of it yet? Your In the Spotlight is very popular with our garden guess. My break is over so it is back to work! Our Ca. weather has been CRAZY hasn't it?

Thank you for sharing!

very, very late bloom season for us, just approaching peak TB. this is blooming in the front displays, attracting a bunch of attention.Â
Mike Sutton

No virus found in this message.