Emailing: 021.jpg
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

This is an 08 cross of Tropical Delight x Final Episode-3rd year blooming-really a nice flower.  The weather has played havoc with branching this year and again this one is much shorter and tighter on the stalk than last year.  But I think I will keep it a while and see how this does next year.
Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
zone 6
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
021.jpg

JPEG image