Re: Further to the Chuck's Botany Lesson
  • Subject: Re: Further to the Chuck's Botany Lesson
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:19:33 -0400

& I hot water soaked falls from 3 purples, all more or less the same
shade, but varying darkness. All three had some yellow left after the
soak - lightest purple (SULTRY MOOD) had the least (and the lightest
blue soak water), middle (STAR GATE) was middle for both, and the
darkest purple, near black one (seedling from ROMANTIC EVENING) was a
strong yellow underneath all that near black (very dark blue soak water).

I used the same volume of water & same sized piece of fall for each

Linda Mann