RE: Margaret Sutton
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: Margaret Sutton
  • From: "Modra" <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 05:19:08 +0930

Thank you for letting us know John

Margaret was such a warm, loving person, with a wonderful sense of humour. I was blessed to stay with George and Margaret a number of times and their hospitality and love was wonderful. I have great memories of Margaret’s kitchen which was always full of irises that Michael and George would bring in for her.

Margaret, I will miss you.

Colleen Modra

PO Box 131

Mt Pleasant  SA 5235