Re: Anyone have this John Weiler introduction to share?????
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Anyone have this John Weiler introduction to share?????
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 03:48:43 -0700

A couple rhizomes would do.

Janet

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM, iris <iris@syix.com> wrote:

Hi Janet,

I have Electric Surge. How much do you need?

Just let me know.

Bonnie

ELECTRIC SURGE TB
My firend had one in a pot, would you believe a customer grabbed it out of the pot
when she wasn't looking.  Left the pot!  Gads.

So if you have an extra Electric Surge let me know how much you want for it.

Janet Smith
AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest
Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2013
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)