Re: Bottle Rocket seedling
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Actually, this last one is quite feminine and appealing....

Autumn said it looked very happy and cheerful.

She has your Autumn Colors, and we're looking forward to it blooming later on (in June, probably).  It had 5 blooming-sized fans (now 3 yr. clump), at last check this week.

We're happy to hear from Chuck C. that Bottle Rocket is doing well for him in Ontario, CA.  We'll definitely be adding it to our collection!

The Cold Fusion X (Fall Enterprise x Jazz Band)  seedling photos you posted look FANTASTIC.  I'll be watching for them in the future!

Adam~