Spam/Account Issues
  • Subject: Spam/Account Issues
  • From: Brock Heilman <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 12:02:03 -0400 (EDT)

I'm attempting to bcc my entire contact list to notify you that my email was recently hacked and spam emails were sent out in my name. I'm told all I can do (beyond my Norton & McAfee software) is to change my password, which I did the day it happened. Please do not open an email from me with the subject "Fw: News" it is spam and I did not send it. I sincerely apologize.