From: Diana Pederson <plant@toast.net>

I subscribed to this list just to see the pictures.
However, this picture could just turn me into an
irisaholic!  Beautiful.  What category does it belong

John I Jones wrote:
> **If you reply, please change the Subject Line to read only the Flower Name**
> Domingo, Wilson, 97, OGB, S. white wth yellow veining & bright yellow midribs;
> F. clear bright yellow with large circular red-brown signal; B. yellow
>                          |  Annotation used by ancient cartographers
>                          |  to indicate the edge of the known world.
> USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
> Fremont, California, USA
> Visit my website at:
> http://members.home.net/jijones
> President, Westbay Iris Society
> Director, Region 14 of the AIS
> Subscribe to iris-talk at:
> http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/iris-talk
> Archives at: http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-talk/
> Subscribe to iris-photos at:
> http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/iris-photos
> Archives at:http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-photos/
>  [Image]

Diana Pederson, Lansing, Michigan, United States, USDA
Zone 5

Looking to expand your world?
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!