From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>

PCI - SKYLASH by Lois Belardi 93r/94i

(If I put the year as 93/94 would most of you understand that it was year of

I have some photos of some Arilbred-meds from French hybridizer Lawrence
Ransom. If there is any interest, I will post some of them.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
harold@directcon.net    http://www.beautiful-view-iris.com

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!