Re: is this Satan's Mistress?

Dennis: According to the "Comprehensive Checklist of Aril and Arilbred Iris" (through 1995) compiled by Kay Nelson Keppel and Sharon McAllister your photograph nowhere nearly matches the list description which is as follows:
SATAN'S MISTRESS  IN (Gus Seligman R. 1982) Sdlg S74-A40 TB, 28" (71 cm), E-M. Red Rapport X Swahili. Red-black self; dark red black beard. New Dimensions 1983. Notes: registered as a TB but qualifies as an arilbred and is an RB-  in both systems. Ref: AIS '89, p.272
This data comes from a copy of the Checklist presented to HIPS archives. Many, Many thanks Sharon!

Dave Silverberg
Molalla,m Oregon

Dennis Kramb wrote:

I think this is Satan's Mistress.  But the beards are really throwing me
for a loop.  I thought they were supposed to be red too.  Oddly enough, I
can't find an entry for Satan's Mistress in my ASI checklists.  I thought
this one was 1/4-bred or 1/2-bred.

Can anyone help???

                     Name: Image57.JPG
   Image57.JPG       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
                 Encoding: base64

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net