Re: is this Satan's Mistress?

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>Dennis: According to the "Comprehensive Checklist of Aril and Arilbred Iris"
>(through 1995) compiled by Kay Nelson Keppel and Sharon McAllister your
>photograph nowhere nearly matches the list description which is as follows:
>SATAN'S MISTRESS  IN (Gus Seligman R. 1982) Sdlg S74-A40 TB, 28" (71 cm), E-M.
>Red Rapport X Swahili. Red-black self; dark red black beard. New Dimensions
>1983. Notes: registered as a TB but qualifies as an arilbred and is an RB-  in
>both systems. Ref: AIS '89, p.272
>This data comes from a copy of the Checklist presented to HIPS archives. Many,
>Many thanks Sharon!

So what in the heck have I got???  Grrrr...

Maybe Satan's Mistress is still out in my garden somewhere, and I just
mis-mapped them when I planted the beds?

Fingers crossed...

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Looking to expand your world?
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!