[PHOTO] JADE STONE | Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:19:50" />

Well, I am completely frustrated.  According to my garden map, this iris is
JADE STONE.  But I can't find it any of my literature!  So I don't know
what category this is, who hybridizied, or any of that good stuff.......

Hopefully someone will be kind enough to set me straight.

PS:  I think this iris is GORGEOUS!!  And I'm excited to see more stalks
coming up on it.  It has lots of pollen, too!

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net