From: Merle & Linda Roberts [mailto:irisbuff@televar.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 1999 10:08
To: iris-photo list
Subject: [iris-photos] negative scan

I purchased a new scanner to allow me to scan slides and negatives.  Iím very impressed with the quality. I would like to show Keppelís FANCY WOMAN í95 taken from a negative.  The scanner is an HP Photo Smart S20.  It scans prints, slides and negatives.   In case your wondering, I donít work for HP.