[PHOTO] VERA OLIVIA | Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:33:28" />

[PHOTO] VERA OLIVIA

Dennis Kramb felt there would be interest in this, so I am posting it.

Name[ VERA OLIVIA                      ] Intro[ L Ransom 97r/98i
Why[ gift             ] Rec[ 9/08/98
Type[ arilbred    ] Styl[ RB                  ] Time[ M           ]
hoto[ no
Falls[ deep wide cadmium yellow border, rich maroon diffused spot
Stand[ deep cadmium yellow, light lavender midrib flush
Beard[ blue, hairs tipped orange in throat

Information from database I have been using. I keep year of registration and
year of introduction as an aid to referring to the R&I booklets for
information about the cultivar.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9