From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>Dennis Kramb felt there would be interest in this, so I am posting it.
>Name[ VERA OLIVIA                      ] Intro[ L Ransom 97r/98i

Indeed!  I think it is absolutely stunning!  Since this is a regeliabred
(1/2-bred aril), I'm going to give it a try here in Cincinnati.  I just
love the elegant form of the regelias.  Ruffled TBs are all well &
good...but sometimes graceful simplicity can't be beat.  And the colors of
VERA OLIVIA are equally impressive.

I've never heard of this iris before, but it's taken a position at the top
of my wish list.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Cooking, health, entertainment, travel, politics, business...
Whatever your interest, ONElist has something for everyone!