Re: SDB: KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

I do believe that this is KB. I have a rather large clump of it myself and
your photo appears to be consistant with my memory of the iris. (but then it
has been almost a year since I last saw it!) I think it is your description
that you have picked up that is somewhat misleading and inaccurate.
No iris bloom here yet... but buds are forming down in the leaf fans or the
MDBs and a few early SDBs.
Very soon....

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b