Re: Package received

Sorry , this was supposed to be sent privately .  What I thought I did
was add Dan's address to my address book , but I ended up adding the
iris photos address without realizing it. :-)

Chris Dalington

Christopher Darlington wrote:

> Hi Dan ,
>
> I found your package in the mail box today.  I was really pleased with
> the amount of rhizomes you threw in.  Thank you , thank you and thank
> you again.  I was also blown away by the amount of seeds you included in
> the bag.  Will all of the seeds bloom like the two that you posted to
> iris photos ? , is there much variation in seedlings or can I expect
> most of them to be identical.  I'm looking forward to seeing these
> grow.  Will they thrive if they are completely submerged in water of my
> pond or in a stream ?
>
> Do you grow Siberians , I'd imagine that they'd do very well for you.
>
> Thanks again and please keep me updated on how the irises do that I sent
> you.  I hope they all survive.
>
> Chris

BTW: Did you buy that new car yet?
If not, check this site out.
They're called CarsDirect.com and it's a pretty sweet way to buy a car.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6847/0/_/503733/_/966303084/