In a message dated 8/25/2000 7:19:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
chris.darlington@sympatico.ca writes:

<< Here's a photo of BLACK OUT  >>

Still beautiful.  In my part of the country, the beard is a lighter blue --
more outstanding.  And it does tend to pass that beard on to it's children.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA (Where the weather gives us something to
complain about when we can find nothing better) zone 6

How does this life work?
Courses, consultations and free lectures online.