[PHOTO] Silver Edge NOT | Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:03:50" />

[PHOTO] Silver Edge NOT

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Silver Edge NOT
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 01 11:01:38 -0500

This was sent to me as Siberian iris SILVER EDGE, which clearly it is
not.  I hesitate to admit I can't even always tell the difference between
a diploid Sib and a versicolor.  Can anyone confirm for me this iris's
species (much less the cv)?

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!