[PHOTO] Iris stenophylla alisonii | Sat, 4 Aug 2001 07:42:59" />

[PHOTO] Iris stenophylla alisonii

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Iris stenophylla alisonii
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 22:44:33 +1000

Howdy All,

Just for your edification........ a picture of Iris stenophylla alisonii.
A cute little thing, about the size of a large reticulata, but with the
cute little horizontal standards (I think?).  Was flowering around the
28-6-01.

Iris is bulbous and I'm assuming juno related judging by the shape of the
leaves that are starting to appear now that it has finished flowering.

Anyone interested in me posting some pics of various I. reticulatas and
even a few different I. unguicularis?
Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!