AD: Great Deals at AIS Gift Shop!

Come check out the great specials at the AIS Gift Shop!

FREE Note Cards!
Place an order over $25.00 and you will receive a set of note cards
FREE.  No need for a coupon code -- in the comments section simply
put the code or name of the cards you would prefer.  We have three
packs to choose from.  All are handcrafted and beautifully wrapped.
Hurry, offer expires August 15, 2001.

Bearded Iris - Set of Four (2 Yellow/2 Coral) -
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/ss-2100.html
Siberian Iris - Set of Four -
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/desbyfreud.html
i. Douglasiana/Bearded Iris - Set of Four (2 of Each)  -
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/fr-9201.html

These are beautiful cards that you can use to brighten anyone's day!

Weekly Specials
Don't forget that we change our specials weekly! This gives you more
opportunity to find that one item you are looking for.  A sampling of
the items include (valid through Monday, August 6th)

**Autumn Slate Vases, 3x5 regular price, $19.95, now only $14.95, and
8x10 regular price $39.95, now only $32.95 -
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/autumnvases.html

**Ceramic Sugar and Creamer, regular price $49.95, now only $39.95.
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/ep-4510.html

**Canvas Tote Bag, regular price $19.95, now only $16.95.
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/sg-7304.html

Come see all the weekly specials at:
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/onsale.html

Clearance Items
Due to overstocking on some items, we have another section that
offers great discounts.. sometimes up to 50%!  A sampling of the
items include:

**Water Irises and Lilies Sweatshirts - regular price, $39.95-$44.95,
now only $27.95-$31.95 http://www.aisgiftshop.com/watirlillavs.html

**3-D Windsock - regular price, $49.95, now only $34.95
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/ws-1000.html

** Vinyl Placemats (4) - regular price, $11.95, now only $7.95
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/kc-8134.html

Come see all our clearance items at:
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/clearance.html

We look forward to seeing you at http://www.aisgiftshop.com