Re: OT: second story garden

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: OT: second story garden
  • From: ptyerman@ozemail.com.au
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 14:26:23 -0000

> Sounds like you're planning to cover the roof of your house
> with a garden.  <grin>  Be sure to post a picture (or several)
> when it's in bloom.

Naaah.... we were thinking more along the lines of the multi-storey
carparks, but having gardens instead.  You know.... huge support
poles, then concrete floor and the garden on top of that.  Under the
concrete floor you have the huge banks of growing lights for the
garden that we have there already.

And the benefit of THAT sort of setup is that when we fill THAT we can
just add another storey!!!!!

Now.... where's that Bank I have to rob..... and the politician I have
to bribe to change the zoning laws to allow this..... and the building
inspector who will have to approve the plans.... and the...... <grin>

One can dream can't one!!? <sigh!>

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia

Small business owners...