duplicate photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] duplicate photos
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 19:38:18 -0700

I have a large number of duplicate 5 x 7 photos of iris (most 5 to 15 year old TBs). In fact the photos are more than a box for printer paper will hold. They are available to anyone willing to pay postage. Requests will be filled based on the least amount of work to me. I can accept credit cards for actual postage plus 25 cents. I will develope a list if required by requests from a variety of individuals. I consider the quality to be respectable and more than adequate for society sales. Most are taken with a macro lens feature on a 35 - 70 lens.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762