RE: TB: Sea Power

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: TB: Sea Power
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 22:09:29 -0400

Sea Power is a '99 Keppel, not a '98.

It was on the AIS ballot this year for an HM.  There's no way it would
have appeared on the ballot this year had it been a '98.  Why?  Read
on...

In my z4ish garden, it bloomed for three weeks, had nine buds per stalk
(where six is good), excellent form, fertile both ways, very good
increase, clean upright foliage; all and all a serious show stopper.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it win the Walther Cup for Keith.

Regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (where digging waits for more responsible weather)

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!