Re: TB: 3 unknowns

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: 3 unknowns
  • From: charmike1@juno.com
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:50:44 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Tom Greaves <tomg@i...> wrote:
> That top blue one looks just like my Yaquina Blue.
> Tom
Tom, thanks so much for the info. If it is indeed Yaquina Blue and I
had known...I might have voted differently in our "fun poll". It is
definitely more blue than the picture shows in a Cooley cat. but is
close to the Shreiners pic. It is a huge bloom and very reliable big
clump of flowers. It also had a long bloom season. Now I'll have to
get Yaquina Blue to compare them side by side.

Thank you again.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!