Re: Here is a pice link that's cool..

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Here is a pice link that's cool..
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:14:20 -0700

"R.J. Baynum" wrote:
> This was sent to me by a personal friend at NASA
> Take a look!
> R.J.
> >
> > Check the link below...This is really a sight to behold!  The image is a panoramic view of the world, at night,  from the space station .

It is beautiful. It looks like the picture I use as wallpaper at work.

But it does not seem to me that it is from ISS. I had remembered it
being from some weather satellite. (but I have been wrong before) It is
a composite from many images over a fair period (at any given time, much
of the Earth is cloudy)

Fantastic pic, though
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP
in warm, winterless Los Angeles--USDA 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!