  • Subject: [iris-photos] "Patricia?"
  • From: Pat Mitchell <pattm@execpc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:41:28 -0500

neilm@charter.net wrote:
> Several additional cultivars have been registered during the 40's,
> 50's and 60's as PATRICIA followed by a surname, such as PATRICIA
> CRAIG.  It is doubtful many of these are still available, but not
> impossible.  You do your sister honor.

Thank you for responding to this, since I have a little side interest of
finding my family's names in plants as well.  I have a pulmonaria named
Roy Davidson (the Roy part for my son) and was surprised to see Mr.
Davidson dabbled in Iris, too.  I'll have to pick that one up, as well!
Any William Iris? or Helen?  I asked here earlier if anyone had a photo
of Dorothy Lee, but haven't received a response.  Does anyone know if
this is ACTUALLY an Iris name?  Or did I get skunked with something else
and a made-up name?
Pat (now you know why I want a Patricia, too) Mitchell
SE Wisconsin, Zone 5

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!