Re: TB Be Mine

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Be Mine
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:47:05 -0400

Beautiful, Francelle!

Judy Hunt, Louisville, KY

Here is a picture of my best growing pink, Be Mine,  Byers  '85.  This is just part of its second year clump.  There has been some discusion in my iris club about whether it is the genuine Be Mine, as BM  is supposed to have an occasional horn, and none of us has ever seen one on this cultivar.  Anyway, it's pretty, disease resistent in southern Arizona, and it really knows how to multiply.  I haven't used it as a parent yet, but I've decided that I will.  I know it is fertile.  It always sets bee pods.
Francelle Edwards  Glendale,   AZ  Zone 9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor