Re: Need photo of Highland Haze

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Need photo of Highland Haze
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 08:51:21 -0700 (PDT)

Linda, Snowpeak Iris has one on their website:

St Louis MO

Only ONE picture still needed for our club iris sale tomorrow.  It's a miracle!

Can anyone post a photo of Highland Haze?  I was certain I had one but now can't find it anywhere.

Linda Doffek........West Bend, Wisconsin, USA       USDA zone 5
Member AIS, SSI, HIPS, TBIS, and Wisconsin Iris Society

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor