Re: Double Shot budded stalk

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Double Shot budded stalk
  • From: "Harold" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:21:48 -0700

My experience with stalks budded very heavy and tight, is that the best thing to do is cut it off immediately. This usually happens to me when it has been hot. The buds do not open correctly and do not make an attractive display. Fortunately I have not had a lot like that. It will be interesting to see if you have the same experience.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762