New Photo Pages

  • Subject: [iris-photos] New Photo Pages
  • From: "floralartistry2000" jjingram@adelphia.net
  • Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 01:05:45 -0000

I have started a new page on Yahoo of my photos from traveling.

I just uploaded a lot of photos of the Aloe collection at Quail
Botanical Gardens in Encinitas (San Diego area), CA.
I also have files in the Files and also Photos (both are full) of
other things such as my uncle's house in Ohio, NY's Bryant Park and
Wave Hill. I will be posting a lot more photos in the future as I get
myself organized (LOL).

If you are interested, please join. The files are around 87-200K in
size so if you have a slow download I recommend signing on to Yahoo
and viewing them on the web instead of individual emails and of
course, photos are not attached on the daily digested form.

John Ingram

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now